By using this website and all pages contained within (henceforth “this website”), you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out below. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
We endeavour to keep the information on this website both accurate and up to date. However, the material displayed on this site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with this website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of this website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation, loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time;
any liability for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
You may use this website only for lawful purposes. You may not use this website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful, fraudulent or harmful to other users, or has any unlawful, fraudulent or harmful purpose or effect;
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- to collect data contained on this site for non-authorised purposes, including though not limited to commercial purposes, spamming, or data re-bundling.
You also agree not to scrape data from this website using bots or other automated processes, or to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of this website, any equipment or network on which this website is stored, any software used in the provision of this website, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party linked to this website.
Finally, you must not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which this website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to this website. You must not attack this website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use this website;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you;
- disclosure of information to law enforcement authorities.
To the extent permitted by law, the University of Nottingham excludes liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms. The responses described in these terms are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
No logo or image displayed on this website may be used or reproduced without prior written permission.
We retain the right to alter these terms and conditions without prior notice and with immediate effect.